Wednesday, July 27, 2011

drape is the word

Oh, I adore a good drape
and boy do we have some lovelies right now


I know I shared news of some of these before, but I was finally able to take my own photos~

this neutral tunic from American Vintage is just gorgeous





Ace&Jig!  we love them, perfect breezy loose weave tunics





coral shirt dress from French Connection in cotton/silk, so fun

everything we see from L.A. based Lanston is just amazing drapey yummy goodness:

sheer cowl neck t shirt


summer weight long sleeve layering piece, throw it over your tank when the sun goes down


chalk-board polka dotted skirt from French Connection, pretty enough to dress up, but with pockets!



Line&Dot always has such delicious feminine pieces, like this silky tank


super fab back details

enjoy the sun!
xo
a&d

No comments:

Post a Comment